Welcome to Mays Chapel Swim Club! We are so glad you have decided to join us…
If you have been a member of Mays Chapel Swim Club in the past, please log into your account and renew your membership.
Please fill out the form below. You should choose to add the initial billing member on this form and your account will then be automatically created. Once you have created your account and have family members approved, you will be able to pay your Membership Dues. See RATES HERE.
By filling out this form, you will create an account with the club, and you will be added to the email list.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT:
- Ensure all of your information is correct. Select the 3 dots beside the member’s name to make changes.
- Update your address.
- Update birthdays.
- Add the required emergency contact information.
- Upload a face shot of each individual member under their name. To do so, add each photo by clicking the 3 dots beside each member’s name. Please use a close up headshot or cropped face photo.
- Each adult must affirm the assumption of risk waiver.
- All members must fully acknowledge and agree to the Rules & Regulations.
- Family membership plans may include only persons who are permanent members of your household. Documentation may be requested to confirm address.
- Family members can be added to the account by filling out the “Add Additional Family Members – Request” form. All members will be reviewed and added to the file by the Swim Club Administrator. You will be notified by email when this is complete (within 72 hours).
- Exempt from membership fees are immediate family members under 1 year of age as of June 1st.
- The under-1-year-old can only be added to the membership with no charge by the Swim Club Administrator. Join online without the under-1-year- old. After making payment for the other members, call the Swim Club Administrator at 410-785-7665 to have the under-1-year-old added to the membership.
- There will be a $35 processing fee for accounts requesting payment plan.
Please secure your membership by making payment. Look for the RED banner at the top of your account summary box.
There are two payment options:
- Pay the full amount with a credit card online.
- Set up a payment plan with our Swim Club Administrator. There will be a $35 processing fee for accounts requesting payment plan. Directions to set up this payment plan will be provided on the check-out invoice.