Scroll to top
Welcome to Mays Chapel Swim Club
- We are glad you have decided to join us for some fun in the sun at Mays Chapel Swim Club. This guide is meant to provide a one-stop place for your questions and help you get ready to use all of the facilities at the club. Spend a few minutes to read through this and you’ll be ready to utilize the club to the fullest!
Online Member Portal
- It is your responsibility to keep your contact information up to date. This is the information that will be used for emails about events and updates as well as emergency communication if needed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Once you set up your account, you can do the following on our online portal:
- Every log-in uses the password that you set up when you joined
- Renew your membership each year
- Sign the assumption of risk and indemnification agreement (all adults are required to sign and parent/guardian must sign for all children on the account)
- Upload a picture for each member (click on the camera by the member name to upload a picture). There MUST be a picture on file to enter the pool
- Update your emergency contact info
- Pay for season guest passes, and swim lesson
- Join the Manta Rays Swim Team
- Parking is limited.
- Please do not park in the townhome or condominium parking lots.
- Please do not park on the Lorien Property. This includes in front of the Lorien building and the parking lot in the rear of their building.
- Vehicles illegally parked in the above mentioned lots will be towed.
- Please park in our parking lot or along Roundwood Road.
- Please read through the Pool Rules and become familiar with them before visiting this summer.
- Pool Hours can change throughout the summer due to weather and events at the club. Always check the calendar if the weather is questionable. Weather related closures will be posted on Facebook. Feel free to follow HERE.
- The swim team has reserved lanes in the lap pool during swim team practice (there will always be a lap lane available during this time for lap swimming).
- In order to swim in the lap pool without a parent/guardian, children under the age of 12 must pass a swim assessment. Children who cannot pass the swim assessment will be permitted in the 4ft. area ONLY and must be accompanied in the water within arm’s reach of a parent/guardian.
- Children under 10 years old will be admitted in the facility only when they are accompanied by and supervised by a member or designated guest 16 years of age or older who is to be present at all times.
Communication and Calendars
- We use email to communicate social events and updates from the club. Make sure you are receiving the emails.
- The Calendars for the respective events at the pool are on their own pages and you can look on the main calendar and click on view categories to limit the view to what you want to view. You can find this info on the calendar:
- There will be three home swim meets. On those days, the facility will be open for members to enter at 12:00 p.m. as we reset the grounds for normal operation and member use. Our goal is to open the Toddler, Activity, and Adult pools at 12:00 p.m. The competition pool and immediate seating area around the competition pool will be available for members’ use at 1:00 p.m. For more information, visit:
- Look for information about social events. They will be listed on the calendars and information will be sent out as emails.
- Team Registration is Coming Soon! Only children that are part of a Full Family Membership may register for swim team. To register your child for swim team, visit the Team Registration page.
- They always need parent volunteers and if you’d like to get involved, please email email@example.com
- Our Party Pavilion is available for members to rent throughout the pool season. Any group over 5 is considered a party and must be registered as such. Each membership is limited to one pavilion rental per summer.
- Remember, NO GLASS at the pool!
- Members renew their memberships each year. Mays Chapel Swim Club will email all members when the renewal period opens. You will log in and pay the membership fees by the deadline. Renewals received after the deadline lose the $100 early-bird discount. Memberships are open to anyone and are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis until the allotted membership spots have sold out. Questions about membership should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on deck!