Memberships for the 2021 Season
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has stated that there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread through the use of pools and hot tubs with proper operation, maintenance and disinfection.
- Mays Chapel Swim Club has significantly decreased the number of memberships available for the 2021 summer season. If social distancing requirements are lifted, our capacity will increase.
- Due to Government mandated capacity restrictions, daily guest passes are limited to two per family, per day. In the event capacity restrictions are lifted by the Government, we will adjust this policy. Please note, the season guest pass does not count toward the two (2) guest limit.
2021 Season Membership Rates:
Limited Memberships Available (first-come, first-serve basis)
|Membership Type||Fees through March 1||Fees after March 1|
|Family 2 persons||$920||$1,020|
|Family 3 persons||$1,070||$1,170|
|Family 4 persons||$1,145||$1,245|
|Each additional family member over 4 person||$25||$25|
|Membership Add-On Season Guest Pass||$175||$175|
Guests must be accompanied by a member at all times.
- $10 per person per day.
- $5 per person per day after 5 p.m.
- $5 per person per day on school days at the end of the season when modified hours are in effect.
- Children under 1 years of age are free.
- Each membership is limited to 2 guests per day. Larger groups must call the administrative office at 410-785-7665.
Season Guest Pass:
- This pass is an add-on to membership and cannot be purchased by a non-member.
- This pass can only be used for a guest of a member listed on the membership account which holds the guest pass.
- This pass is limited to one use per day.
- Pass can be used for guests, day care children, or babysitters.
- All Rules and Regulations apply.
- Payment Plan Option: includes a $35 processing fee and is a two-payment design. 50% of the membership fee and processing fee is due upon registration and the remaining 50% will be processed on May 24. This payment option is only available via credit card. Complete registration process online and chose payment payment plan when checking out. Further directions for payment plan processing will be on the invoice provided during checkout.
- Family membership plans may include only persons who are permanent members of your household. Documentation may be requested to confirm address.
- Exempt from membership fees are immediate family members under 1 year of age as of June 1st.
- The under-1-year-old can only be added to the membership with no charge by the Club Administrator. Join online without the under-1-year-old. After making payment for the other members, call the swim club administrator at 410-785-7665 to have the under-1-year-old added to the membership.
- All members must fully acknowledge and agree to the Rules & Regulations.
- There will be a $35 processing fee for accounts requesting payment plan.